Saturday, 30 November 2013

xSAXONx - South East Asia tour 2013/2014



A little over three weeks now until I head off east with the xSAXONx. Many of the places we will visit I hit up in 2011 when I went out east with Atomgevitter, and I'm very excited to be meeting up with old friends, but we are also exploring a lot of new towns this time out which I'm equally thrilled about.

To be honest, in a lot of ways the whole trip seems rather surreal, I'm gonna be suddenly transported from the freezing cold grind of my 50 hours work week to being on stage in tropical location, playing with a load of fantastic groups to some hopefully pretty wild audiences.

If your out in SxE Asia please try make it along to the gigs, and spread this post around, we wanna meet up with as many of you as possible! We will have a CD for the tour which we will be selling for the cheapest possible price, 15000 Indonesian Rupiah, 5 Ringgit and 2 Singapore Dollars, or what we would really preffer is to trade these disks for local music, so bring your distro's and releases to trade with us.

Here is a sampler of our CD to enjoy, see you all in a few weeks!