Wednesday, 1 July 2015

xC-60x Vol VI - Motormix

Like most motor-freaks the Glastonbury show from last weekend has been playing heavily on my mind and I've found myself listening back to all their classic LP's, not only great music but fantastic memories. The only obvious answer was a mixtape of motorclassics to keep their glory days fresh and not allow the dark mood of their twilight days take hold of my memories.


"We are Motorhead, and we're gonna kick your ass!"


click the cassette to stream or download

  1. The Hammer
  2. White Line Fever (7" version)
  3. I'll Be Your Sister (Zeke)
  4. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers (ZZ Top)
  5. Turn You Round Again
  6. We Are The Road Crew (live)
  7. Speedfreak (Hellacopters)
  8. Snaggletooth
  9. Orgasmatron (BBC Rock Show)
  10. Love Me Forever (Beyond Black)
  11. Love for Sale
  12. Lost in the Ozone
  13. I Aint No Nice Guy (acoustic)